- After your purchase, you’ll see a View your files link which goes to the Downloads page. You can download all the files associated with your order there.
- Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you pay using a PayPal e-check your downloads will be automatically available after the e-check is cleared by PayPal.
- Después de su compra, verá un enlace Ver sus archivos que va a la página Descargas. Allí puede descargar todos los archivos asociados con su pedido.
- Las descargas están disponibles una vez que se confirma su pago. Si paga con un cheque electrónico de PayPal, sus descargas estarán disponibles automáticamente después de que PayPal haya aprobado el cheque electrónico.
- Please be advised that this listing is for a digital download.
- No physical product will be shipped to you.
- Colors may vary slightly due to different monitors.
- THIS PURCHASE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You cannot alter or create new works of art from the artwork.
- Artwork cannot be redistributed or resold in any format.
- You cannot use the artwork for commercial use.
- I do not accept cancellation or refunds due to the nature of the product, but if you have any concerns please feel free to reach out to me.
- Tenga en cuenta que este listado es para descarga digital.
- No se le enviará ningún producto físico.
- Los colores pueden variar ligeramente debido a los diferentes monitores.
- ESTA COMPRA ES PARA USO PERSONAL ÚNICAMENTE.
- No puede alterar o crear nuevas obras de arte a partir de la obra de arte.
- Las obras de arte no se pueden redistribuir ni revender en ningún formato.
- No puede utilizar la obra de arte para uso comercial.
- No acepto cancelaciones o reembolsos debido a la naturaleza del producto, pero si tiene alguna inquietud, no dude en comunicarse conmigo.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://tabitacordovablog.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select «Remember Me», your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.